Watch MarketingPilot’s expansion in the social media arena. Our initial phase of this exciting new capability designed to help you integrate your social media campaigns with the rest of your marketing activities, achieving streamlined processes, tracked performance metrics, and an increased return on investment.
- Quickly create Facebook and Twitter messages, with the option to embed a 3rd party tracking URL and/or attach a file
- Route your messages for approval if desired
- Post messages immediately or schedule them for future delivery
- View your message history
Please contact your MarketingPilot trainer for specific instructions and for more detail.
- Turn on the “Social Media” user role
- For each Social Site (Facebook page, Twitter account) create a Media Outlet, indicating that the “Type” is “Social.”
- Activate the Media Outlet.
- Create and send Social Media Messages from the “Social Media” section in the navigation bar.
Good to Know:
- Expanded functions will be available in future releases.
- Social media functions are available in the Enterprise and Professional editions of MarketingPilot Release 13.2 and higher, Social Media Option.
- Your site must have at least one Media Buyer license to create social media outlets.